Thanks to Chef Mario Hernandez of Order of the Fat Tongue
- Quality olive oil to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- White wine vinegar to taste
- 1 cup of couscous
- 1 1/4 of cup of water
- Seeds from a medium sized pomegranate
- 1 Asian pear, cored and dice into small cubes
- 1 Warren pear, cored and diced into small cubes
- 1 small Treviso Radicchio, thinly sliced into ribbons
- 1/4 cup finely chives
- 4 ounces of feta cheese, crumble into small pieces
- Add water into large saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Add couscous, olive oil, salt and pepper and cover.
- Take of heat and let stand for 15 minutes. Fluff with a
fork and place the cooked couscous into large mixing
bowl. Add the diced pear, pomegranate seeds, feta
cheese, radicchio and chives.
- Dress with olive and vinegar and season to taste with salt and black