Roasted Peach Popsicles
Recipe from 14 year old CSA member Manisha
! Thanks Manisha !
- 3 peaches
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- Dash of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Peel peaches and cut into thin slices
- Toss with honey (2 tbsp) and sea salt
- Spread peaches on baking sheet
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- While the peaches are in the oven, mix Greek yogurt with the remaining honey.
- When the peaches are roasted, let them cool for a few minutes.Mix the peaches with honey and yogurt and then and spoon into mold.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours and enjoy!
Note: This made about 6 popsicles in our mold (which makes relatively small popsicles), but you can adjust the quantity depending on your mold.